Saturday, March 9, 2013

Foodie Penpals

Last month, a good friend of mine told me about Foodie Penpals. What is Foodie Penpals you might ask? Click the link to find out!

I joined for the month of March and was contacted the next day by my foodie penpal in California. She welcomed me to the program and asked about my food likes/dislikes and dietary needs. It was exciting to talk to a friendly stranger on the other side of the country, so I e-mailed my other foodie penpal shortly after. She lives in Minnesota and I asked her similar questions in order to get a better idea of what to send her. I think I'm hooked!


This weekend I will be putting together a food package and sending it out before Friday, March 15th. I already have most of the items planned out. I enjoy baking and making homemade foods, so that's what I'll be sending out. I also can't wait to receive my package from California so I can chow down on some goodies!


(I will follow-up after April 1st showing what food items I sent/received.)

No comments:

Post a Comment