Sunday, June 2, 2013

Foodie Penpals - May Reveal

My Foodie Penpal for the month of May was Cassie from Boston (she recently moved from FL to MA). The small package arrived on my doorstep and of course I waited until Aaron got home so he could join in on the reveal. Inside was a sweet note from Cassie along with...


TJ's Savory Thin Edamame crackers, Anastasia's key lime coconut patties, TJ's PB&J milk chocolate bar, Fadden & Son's pure maple syrup, Apple Hill Farm cinnamon apple jelly, and Zoe's Kitchen spice of life seasoning.


I added some cinnamon apple jelly on half of my English muffin for breakfast. It was very tasty and a nice change from my regular Smucker's strawberry jam.

Aaron and I tried the maple syrup last "Waffle Wednesday" and it was very sweet and reminded me of maple candy. We usually buy the low sugar Stop & Shop syrup.

The coconut patties were delicious and chocolatey and the PB&J bar was interesting because the jelly was actually soft. It was a tasty treat. We've been snacking on the edamame crackers as well, which are very light.

Last but not least, I finally tried the Zoe's spices and it paired very nicely with my home-made chicken salad. Tomorrow for lunch I'm having a chicken salad sandwich.

Thanks for the awesome healthy foods this month Cassie! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment